I am always in search of families that do overnight/multi-day treks in the backcountry together. Where we are, families like that are a rarity and so in order to find inspiration we have to look online. I would like to make this post THE definitive directory of bloggers who take their families on backcountry treks. This is what we have so far (not that many!), listed in alphabetical order:
- Aaron Teasdale - Misoulla, Montana, USA
- The Bearable Lightness - Stockholm, Sweden
- End of Ordinary - Portland, Oregon, USA
- Griffis Family Outdoors - Grangeville, Idaho, USA
- Ground Truth Trekking - Seldovia, Alaska, USA
- My Camp Gear - Australia
- Pedal Powered Family - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Ryan Jordan - Bozeman, Montana, USA
- Trek Lightly - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Do you know any other bloggers that should be added to this list? Leave a comment or send me a message via the contact form.
Want to keep up-to-date on new sites that get added to this post? Click on the "subscribe" link at the bottom of this post to receive an email message whenever this post is updated.