24 & 25 March 2019 - Two More Zero Days - Lightning forecast in our mountain ridge area tomorrow means we are delaying hiking until Tuesday AM. Ice, snow, and rain are okay for hiking. We avoid hiking during lightning on mountain ridges if we know it’s likely. Guess we’ll just have to continue resting our legs/knees/feet, eat some more restaurant food and suffer sleeping in warm beds instead of tents until we start our (projected) 12-mile hike on Tuesday morning.
Copy the content below and paste it in the page in which you would like this embedded. Change the width value below as necessary.