What follows is a list of topics and tutorials on how to use various features of this site. If you need help with something that isn't listed below, please contact us and we would be happy to answer your questions and add to this list.
- Formatting Text - A small subset of Markdown is supported for formatting journals, journal entries, and user profiles. This page describes how to format text using Markdown, as well as how to use mentions and hashtags.
- Posting Journal Entries via Email beta - Journal entries can be posted via email. This page describes how setup your account, find the email address for a journal, and outlines several considerations with the use of this feature.
- Posting Journal Entries via Text Message beta - Journal entries can be posted via text messages (SMS). This page describes how setup your account, and outlines several considerations with the use of this feature.
- Maps - All journals have mapping features built-in by default. This page describes what those features are and how to use them.
- Security and Privacy - There are a number of features to protect the personal security and privacy of members, their journals and their content. This page describes those privacy features and how they work.
- Downloading Your Data - Your data belongs to you. This page describes how you can download all the data for one or more of your journals.